What our Brand Manager will be responsible for
Reporting in to the Head of Communications we are looking for a brand manager to help us build on the success of our UK snack box, develop new ways of selling graze and expand into new territories.
You will be responsible for not only developing the graze brand vision but documenting and creating processes for consistency across all communications, to ensure everyone is clear what Graze stands for.
You will be creating new ways of selling graze with new needs, names, products and positions as well as developing a brand platform for international expansion.
You will be heavily involved in market research to: deepen our understanding of our customers, develop insight and test our new products and propositions.
We’re really looking for someone who shares our passion for brands and communications who can help us shape the future of the graze brand.
What we are looking for in a Brand manager.
- Solid grounding in brand theory
- Experience working with number of brands and budgets
- Experience of working on brand extensions and international launches (would be a bonus)
- Understanding of and interest in market research
- Creative with a knack for writing copy
- Ability to express your idea’s clearly