Working closely with Marketing, Operations and Finance teams, you will help the company with forecasting revenue, product demand and associated KPIs on a recurring (weekly) basis.
The role will be varied and challenging with fantastic scope for progression for the right individual.
Daily duties will include:
- Maintain and improve the functionality of the company’s current weekly revenue forecast model
- Update weekly the current forecast model and be able to explain various changes in forecast depending on inputs.
- Take the lead on forecasting key inputs and historically tracked KPIs such as trialist conversion to full-paying customer, schedule mix (weekly / fortnightly / monthly), frequency, RSP, discounts.
- Produce forecasts of revenue and no. of boxes for Marketing / Finance / Operations teams.
- Manage the forecast functionality of the company’s allocation system
- Understand how our current allocation system forecasts demand at product range, SKU and ingredient level.
- Take the lead on managing and proposing improvements to the current forecast system.
- Produce product range and SKU level forecasts for the Marketing / Finance / Operations teams.
- Manage some of the functionalities around the allocation system.
What we’re looking for in a forecast analyst:
- Ideally degree educated with a 2:1 minimum achievement coupled with some exposure within a commercially driven finance environment (mergers & acquisition, research, corporate finance), etc
- We are looking to hire on potential for this role so happy to take people at the early stage of their career.
- Very strong numerical skills and ability to apply those in a commercial environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and prior experience with modelling in Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Hard working, energetic and commercially curious.
- Natural desire to come up with better ways to do things.
- Desire to work independently and take ownership of entrusted task / project (with guiding advice).
- Aspiration to learn fast and ambition to complete a task / project regardless of obstacles