Graze was started by 7 friends who all share a passion for food. We deliver tasty, natural snacks through the post in the UK and, since our official launch in January 2009, have grown massively. We have big plans to build on this success, both in the UK and internationally, having recently secured backing from the Carlyle Group to support us with our exciting expansion plans. team is growing fast,
Richmond, London , United Kingdom
9 Jan 2013
Opportunity has expired
Excel Guru that's disillusioned with the city required to join one of the current coolest brands
Richmond, London , United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Working closely with Marketing, Operations and Finance teams, you will help the company with forecasting revenue, product demand and associated KPIs on a recurring (weekly) basis.
The role will be varied and challenging with fantastic scope for progression for the right individual.
Daily duties will include:
- Maintain and improve the functionality of the company’s current weekly revenue forecast model
- Update weekly the current forecast model and be able to explain various changes in forecast depending on inputs.
- Take the lead on forecasting key inputs and historically tracked KPIs such as trialist conversion to full-paying customer, schedule mix (weekly / fortnightly / monthly), frequency, RSP, discounts.
- Produce forecasts of revenue and no. of boxes for Marketing / Finance / Operations teams.
- Manage the forecast functionality of the company’s allocation system
- Understand how our current allocation system forecasts demand at product range, SKU and ingredient level.
- Take the lead on managing and proposing improvements to the current forecast system.
- Produce product range and SKU level forecasts for the Marketing / Finance / Operations teams.
- Manage some of the functionalities around the allocation system.
What we’re looking for in a forecast analyst:
- Ideally degree educated with a 2:1 minimum achievement coupled with some exposure within a commercially driven finance environment (mergers & acquisition, research, corporate finance), etc
- We are looking to hire on potential for this role so happy to take people at the early stage of their career.
- Very strong numerical skills and ability to apply those in a commercial environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and prior experience with modelling in Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Hard working, energetic and commercially curious.
- Natural desire to come up with better ways to do things.
- Desire to work independently and take ownership of entrusted task / project (with guiding advice).
- Aspiration to learn fast and ambition to complete a task / project regardless of obstacles
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.