Serial entrepreneur, CEO of Private Equity firm Hamilton Bradshaw, Philanthropist and former dragon on Dragons' Den
London, United Kingdom
4 Jun 2014
Opportunity has expired
£28,000 per annum
Office Manager working directly for James Caan
Work in the legendary entrepreneur's Head Office in his direct team working across his own personal projects.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
£28,000 per annum
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
James Caan’ s Team
James Caan’s Headquarters
James Caan, serial entrepreneur and investor, has been starting, building and selling businesses for more than 30 years. Investing in entrepreneurs, he set up his own private equity firm Hamilton Bradshaw which is based in the heart of Mayfair. Having invested now in more than 40 businesses, with more than 1,000 staff and a combined revenue of more than £300m, his portfolio of companies is rapidly growing and his office is ever expanding. There has arisen an exciting role to join his own team to support both his personal and business activities on key projects that are essential to him.
The role of Team Assistant is an excellent opportunity to grow you career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial business. The ideal candidate will currently be working in office management who is hard-working, driven and focused. Wanting to be part of James’ direct team, you will be a well-rounded individual who can work on a vast range of activities. You will not be fazed by the size of the task, the level of detail or the time pressures of the deadline and will thrive in a fast-paced, high pressured and very visible role with responsibility from the outset. You will have the ability to anticipate needs, pro actively solve problems, while working efficiently and effectively in an always changing environment. You will be an extremely positive, passionate and professional individual who takes immense pride in yourself and your work.
The position is extremely varied covering three core components:
1. Managing and running James’ office
2. Project management for James’ key personal projects
3. Supporting James’ PA
The successful individual will be:
- An excellent communicator – both written and oral and confident in working alongside a talented team but also with senior individuals
- Extremely well organised being effective in time management, conflicting priorities and multi-tasking
- Always looking to overcome challenges, improve processes and make a positive contribution to the team
- Bright, intelligent, incredibly hard-working, self-motivating and focused
- A self-starter who can work independently and take ownership and responsibility for your role, following direction with meticulous attention to detail
- A reliable all-rounder who is willing to turn their hand to any task and willing to go the extra mile in an enthusiastic and friendly mannerThis is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a uniquely talented group of individuals in an entrepreneurial environment based in the Head-Office of one of the UK’s most celebrated entrepreneurs. Working at HB offers the right individual an exceptionally exciting and thoroughly rewarding career path where innovation, creativity and business drives every member of our team.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we can only accept applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK and are currently residing in England.
Only successful candidates will hear back from us within 2 weeks of applying
The role will be filled as soon as the right individual has been identified so do not wait till the closing date to send in your application.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.