Creativity + Digital at the Core + SoMe + Social Responsibility + #1 Agency by # of Global Accounts 5 Yrs Running
New York, United States
1 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Havas Future First Internship Program- Fall
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
"All-in" is a way of organizing, a way of thinking, and a way of working. It's about wide ranges of expertise collaborating toward a common goal. It's about skin in the game. It's about ambition and dedication. It's about viewing our success as our client's success. It's about never saying, "good enough."
It's what we call "All-In." "All-in" enables brilliant creativity in a networked world. "All- in" is our operating system for future success. "All-in" is uniquely Havas.
The pool of talent that makes us distinct from other agencies also makes us better equipped for today's world. We were the first global agency to fully integrate our traditional and digital agencies, and the first to appoint a digital leader as our CEO. Our strategic tools are all about the future trajectory of brands and business- not the past or present. And we're part of Havas, the youngest and most entrepreneurial and tech-forward holding company in the industry.
THIS, WE BELIEVE, IS US. AND IF YOU ASK OUR CLIENTS, WE BELIEVE THEY'LL TELL YOU THE SAME.
Interns should be able to commit to about 40 hours per week if working full-time, or 15-20 hours per week if working part-time. Our Fall program will run from Monday, September 16th, 2013- Friday, December 13th, 2013. Typical office hours are 9-6. The internship will be paid or for credit. Applications will be accepted until August 16th, 2013.
- Client Services (Account Management)
- Creative (Art Director and Copywriter)
- Creative Technology
- Strategic Planning
- Content Strategy
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- To learn agency structure, roles of each discipline, and the advertising agency by attending meetings and actively observing daily operations.
- To look for ways to help your team get the job done through active participation in team meetings and projects.
- To work with your supervisor to identify personal strengths and weaknesses and set goals for the internship.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.