Headspace are a fast growing, fast moving social enterprise with the mission to make meditation simple and relevant to modern life. Delivered by guided meditations on our app and online, we make me...
London, United Kingdom
22 Feb 2013
Opportunity has expired
A great opportunity for a top-notch grad who wants to gain all-round experience at a super exciting, fast-paced social enterprise...
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
As the Headspace community continues to grow and grow, we’re looking for a new Headspacer to come and be an integral part of the Headspace team and get involved with our front-line customer support and community management.
This is a great opportunity for a top-notch grad who wants to gain all-round experience at a super exciting start-up social enterprise.SO, WHAT’S INVOLVED?
- You’ll work under the direction of the Marketing and Communication Manager, and implement the day-to-day social strategy as required across Twitter, Facebook and beyond.
- You will be expected to be creative, resourceful and independent, and to have experience in social media strategy with a number of different brands.
- You’ll be our Customer Support Technical Detective. The nature of this role is extremely varied, as you’ll be on the frontline of our customer support; manning our inboxes to which people email questions, grievances, feedback and technical queries.
- You’ll communicate the customer point of view to the rest of the company, and work with the Headspace Customer Support Manager on a daily basis to solve any issues.
- You’ll need to understand the ‘content’ of the Headspace brand, and enjoy solving problems independently and creatively.
- This position is based out of our London office.
- As Headspace continues to grow, so will your role. You’ll have many opportunities to contribute and expand across other areas of the Headspace world.
If this all sounds up your street, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please just send a ‘bit about yourself’ and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: ‘I’d love to join team Headspace!’
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.