Intro to Web Businesses and the Web Development process
Paul Odeon, founder Tinderfields
Thursday 31 January, 6.30pm to 8.30pm
This session will give you a comprehensive understanding of the core technologies of the web, the web development process and the core elements of online marketing.
This understanding will enable you to better develop and manage your technology and suppliers and spot opportunities for your business.
This is an intro-level session: you do not need any prior experience or knowledge.
We will cover:
- Domain names, certificates and email
- Web servers, hosting and the cloud
- Web sites, web apps, databases and development languages
- The online marketing stack - from emails to landing pages to SEO
- The web development process - from initial planning to ongoing management
Paul Odeon has been running Tinderfields for the last 3 years. Prior to that he worked as a freelancer for a number of large agencies for over 6 years. Tinderfields is a Central London based web design and development agency with experience developing a wide range of online marketing materials and business tools.
Escape the City members enjoy a 20% discount when using the link below.