Make something you love. ™
New York, United States
26 Feb 2013
Opportunity has expired
Business Development Associate
Exciting opportunity to work at HUGE and support all aspects of the business development lifecycle.
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The role includes the coordination of all proposal logistics, maintenance of business development assets, creation of regular department reporting, and providing general administrative support for the business development team. This person will work under the supervision and direction of the Director, Client Services.
- Manage RFI/RFP and pitch process from end-to-end, including securing resources, scheduling meetings, planning and executing pitches.
- Respond to inbound calls and emails from prospective clients
- Maintain client contact information
- Set up initial meetings with prospective clients
- Maintain proposal status
- Maintain the new business calendar
- Proof and edit proposal collateral
- Print, bind, and mail proposals
- Maintenance of the new business asset repository including proposal templates and documents, company credentials and capabilities, teams bios and client references, case studies and proposal materials, and contact lists
- Run financial tracking for pitches
- Maintain and manage opportunity pipeline status report
- Timesheet input for business development team
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar capacity (e.g. business development, marketing)
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Display a professional, detail-oriented and proactive approach
- Must possess strong writing skills and have a high attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office required; familiarity with Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- A high degree of professionalism and a commitment to excellence are required
- Bachelor’s degree required
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.