The candidate must be willing to volunteer their time and expertise to help achieve our mission of Educating, Inspiring and Empowering a generation of leaders who will pioneer social and environmental action throughout the world!
Along with outreach to members, donors and potential supporters you will also participate in data management, strategy planning and public relations related to fundraising programs and campaigns.
We expect the position will require 15 - 20 hours per month working remotely with an additional 2 - 5 hours for meetings with the i2P executive team. i2P is founded on volunteerism and the biggest benefit we can offer is the reward of working for a great cause and helping us keep our programs free to schools and youth ambassadors for years to come!
Additional benefits for dedicated and qualified volunteers are opportunities of joining the i2P team on one of our international projects as a working member of the team along with valued work experience to enhance your CV.
The volunteer fundraising manager (FM) is a role that will utilize various skills to further impossible2Possible funding goals.
The following list of job responsibilities outlines the role:
- Develop and implement an annual fundraising budget
- Develop and coordinate strategies for platforms such as firstgiving, Active, Paypal, etc.
- Plan and execute multiple fundraising events during the year...fun run, gala dinner, etc.
- Work with current supporters to enhance their efforts
- Develop marketing strategies to help attract a diverse group of donors
- Create new donor platforms such as partnering with races, events, corporations, etc.
- Track donations and ensure donors receive thank you letters and tax receipts Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to independently initiate projects and activities
- Good personal interaction skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as negotiation skills
- Able to work flexible hours
- Access to and knowledge of computers and software; including Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good leadership skills with potential for further development
- Dedication, motivation, drive, ambition, and commitment to the job at hand.