JustGiving is the world’s leading platform for charity giving. Our mission is to connect all of the world’s causes with givers who care, from hyper-local community projects to major international charities.
London, United Kingdom
29 Aug 2012
Opportunity has expired
Help deliver powerful marketing campaigns
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We’re looking for an intern to join the marketing team here at JustGiving. This is a 6 month paid internship based in Paddington, close to some of the best parts of London.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to work in our B2B marketing team, providing support to our Partnerships marketing manager. The successful applicant will help us to deliver powerful marketing campaigns to target new, existing and potential charity and corporate partners.
- Producing engaging, interesting content for a variety of channels and audiences
- Working with our design team and copy editor to develop marketing materials
- Reaching out to our charity and corporate partners using social media, and testing new social
- media channels
- Helping us organise and deliver a number of key marketing events
We’re looking for someone educated to degree level. You’ll need:
- Impeccable communication skills
- A proven passion for marketing
- A belief in JustGiving’s mission – to expand the world of giving
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Good organisational skills – and an ability to manage your own time
- Ability to problem solve
- A keen eye for detail
- Bundles of creativity
In return for everything that you can bring, we pay competitive market rates and can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a growing business that’s part of something bigger, with plenty of opportunities to learn – and of course enjoy it at the same time.
Are you the one we are looking for? If this sounds like you, please send your CV with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us to our People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We embrace diversity in our applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant will have eligibility to work in the UK.
No special instructions provided.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.