JustGiving is the world’s leading platform for charity giving. Our mission is to connect all of the world’s causes with givers who care, from hyper-local community projects to major international c...
Central London, United Kingdom
19 Sep 2012
Opportunity has expired
Voice of the Customer
Seeking a passionate customer evangelist
Central London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
JustGiving, the UK’s leading online fundraising platform, is seeking a passionate customer evangelist to ramp up our understanding of the needs and challenges of both our consumer and business-to-business customers.
The role is a pivotal one at the heart of the business where analysis and insights are central to all company decisions. We are creating a new team with a unique blend of skills that can both unlock insights and tell a fantastic and incredibly useful story via both data and qualitative research.
For this role we need a dedicated voice of the customer specialist with key qualities such as creativity, tenacity, curiosity, plus listening and analysis skills.
This is a full-time contract position based in central London, with the possibility of extending into a permanent position.
This is Initial 9 month contract (with possibility of full-time) based in central London.
About the role
Here are the areas and initiatives you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing key customer insight surveys, tracking satisfaction, effort, and NPS (net-promoter score) for both B2B and B2C customers
- Analysing data from user surveys and helpdesk
- Overseeing in-house ‘deep dive’ customer research projects from start to finish
- Working with academic partners and selected agencies on research projects
- Pro-actively communicating research results into the business, ensuring insights translate into actions
- Analysing customer trends and drawing insights from across projects
- Working with our marketing and media teams to develop insights which can be shared with the press
- Knowledge of NPS and other customer tracking metrics
- Experience of conducting online research and surveys
- Ability to conduct one to one user interviews and moderate focus groups
- Good knowledge of Excel
- SQL database experience
- Experience presenting at external conferences and seminars
- Knowledge of Hitwise and other competitive intelligence tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of working within the e-commerce or online field
- Commercial focus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including technical teams (web developers,
- Database administrators, etc)
- Experience supporting, and presenting to, senior management
Are you the one we are looking for? If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us. We embrace diversity in our applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant will have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.