Kickstarter outreach focuses on establishing and maintaining relationships with creative communities everywhere, and we're looking for someone passionate and dedicated to help us with the finer administrative details.
As the marketing and outreach coordinator, you'd be directly assisting us with everything from event planning to developing and maintaining relationships with individual creators and creative organizations.Requirements:
- You are extremely organized – spreadsheets are your best friend.
- You enjoy mastering the smaller details of a big project, and appreciate how the parts relate to the whole.
- You have experience in event planning and execution as well as collateral and print production.
- You're an excellent writer and communicator.
- You are well-versed in the world of Kickstarter, and have a broad interest in and appetite for art and culture.