King.com is a global leader in casual social games with over 1 billion plays each month and a rapidly growing audience across web, social and mobile. The company was founded in 2003 and now has offices in London, Stockholm, Hamburg, San Francisco, Bucharest and Malta. Games development takes place in Bucharest and Stockholm, where we have one of the largest studios in Sweden.
16 Apr 2013
Opportunity has expired
Do you want to work on Product Development in Barcelona?
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Be a proactive product ‘mini-business’ owner
- Lead a cross-functional product team, a team whose mission is to optimize a product’s market position and financial return across its life cycle consistent with corporate and division strategies.
- Be accountable for ensuring that all revenue and profit goals for the product are met over the life of that product.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in as a producer and/or product manager in consumer web or game development is strongly preferred.
- Ability to create wire-frames, detailed product specifications
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Ability to develop relationships and get things done in a dynamic, resource scare environment with myriad competing priorities
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong product judgment (eg, what will work, what won’t, etc.)
- Strong passion for games and creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- BA/BS degree
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.