- Deployment of our online marketing plan. Write, research articles about tours and experiences in Ecuador and Galapagos.
- Implement new ideas to improve our marketing and sales.
- Assist in daily office activities, meetings, etc.
- Hold regular meetings with the company director and staff to set up tasks, goals, deadlines and general feedback.
- Maturity, flexibility and independence are key.
- The internship lasts 10 weeks.
- Experience having participated in study or travel abroad is desirable
- Candidate must have strong communications and writing skills
- Possess active interest in blogging or social media
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, and other social media tools highly desirable
Benefits to Intern
Interns will gain hands on experience in international marketing, internet marketing strategies, and overall tourism industry operations. Interns will also acquire multicultural business skills and living abroad will increase their self-confidence and networking skills. They will also travel around Ecuador and experience some or all of the 4 regions: Andes, Coast, Amazon and Galapagos.
Room and board is provided throughout the placement at no cost to the participant either at a host family or shared apartment.
Benefits to the host company
Companies will gain a fresh air of ideas and energy from young interns. They will access a native English speaker to perform tasks geared towards English speaking clients, providers, etc.