Little Dish is the first and only brand to launch a range of healthy, natural food for toddlers and young children made with 100% natural ingredients, offering a truly healthy and convenient option...
London, United Kingdom
2 Dec 2013
Opportunity has expired
We're looking for an amazing consumer marketer to join our small team.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Reporting into the Marketing Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, creative consumer marketer to build on their skills in a fast-paced, fast-growing entrepreneurial environment, working on a much-loved brand.If you love brands and communications, are a true self-starter and are energised by the challenge of working at a strategic level one minute and getting stuck into execution the next, this could be the role for you. Creative, effective and commercially savvy marketing will be crucial to Little Dish’s growth over the next few years and you will be responsible for delivering the marketing communications plan.
- Building and delivering an annual Communications plan to support the Marketing Strategy
- Creating and delivering effective campaigns across a range of media (ATL, BTL and direct, trade channels, sampling, on-pack, digital, sales promotion, social)
- Commissioning consumer insight to ensure most effective creative and campaigns, analysing, evaluating and reporting on all activity
- Overseeing the development of an engaged Little Dish community across social media – from owning strategy to coordinating content creation from various sources
- Ensuring our website is a great reflection of the brand, attracts a high level of visitors and keeps them within our community, owning SEO
- Growing the Little Dish family (our consumer database) – from strategy to execution
- Building and maximising brand partnerships as a cost-effective way to drive brand awareness
- Owning the brand guidelines and championing consistency of creative and messaging, developing new brand assets as appropriate
- Being our internal expert in Mums’ media and Mums’ brands
- Monitoring competitor communications and sharing learnings
- Identifying and managing agencies and freelance resource as required (media, digital, design etc)
- Managing an intern
Experience and skills
- 6 to 8 years’ experience working in a Marketing Communications role either client or agency side
- Educated to degree level, 2:1 or above
- Passionate about brands and marketing communications – gets as excited by calculating ROI as by commissioning great design
- Exemplary project management
- Proactive and creative thinker – full of ideas, loves a good brainstorm, enjoys looking for inspiration
- Fantastic verbal communication, ideally including writing consumer-facing copy
- Design-literate and interested in visual design and communication
- A reasonable understanding of data and ability to carry out basic analysis would be an advantage
- Interested in food and our product – demonstrates good understanding and empathy with our target audience
- Small company mind-set – hands-on, flexible, loves working on own initiative
Our Little Dish values
We look for these values in our people:
- Healthy – making the healthiest, tastiest food for kids and improving children’s nutrition
- Family – cherishing family and helping Mums make life that little bit easier
- Proper – doing things properly, from making proper food to meeting the highest standards
- Commercial – bringing a commercial mind-set to everything we do, delivering growth and building value
- Pioneering – changing the children’s food industry for the better, taking risks and trying new things
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.