Lush Fresh Handmade cosmetics, we make products from fresh organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
30 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Regional Retail Brand Manager - Middle East & North Africa
LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Needs YOU! Exciting opportunity for a talented brand ambassador to grow our international presence.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Recruit, coach and develop a management team in every store.
- Responsible for creating and delivering our people strategy across the business.
- Collaborate with the senior team and the UK to build the strength and strategy of the company.
- To lead, inspire and motivate the team to exceed the brands dreams and ambitions.
- To create a fun, imaginative and supportive place to work – where individuals are challenged and driven to progress throughout the business.
- Profit focused, using budgets, sales targets and business drivers as a tool to get results.
- To travel across the Middle East visiting stores and internationally when needed for meetings.
- Working alongside a team to deliver the strategic goals of the business across the region
- Reviews with local partners in the countries, to ensure the Lush Brand standards.
- Implementing exceptional retail standards in both our stores and across the region.
Our Perfect LUSH Match
- At least 3-5 years’ experience managing a retail regional area or leading a retail business
- Proven sales growth track record
- Exceptional communication, organization and time management skills
- You will be proactive, driven, determined and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- You will have great enthusiasm and initiative to solve problems quickly and successfully.
- You will be passionate about cosmetics and the ethics that underpin the LUSH Life.
- You will have a good understanding of budgets and financial planning.
- You should be able to speak fluent English. Arabic would be an advantage.
The UAE is home to more than 200 nationalities, a real cultural mixing pot! It is one of the most progressive and cosmopolitan countries in the Middle East with a perfect balance of eastern traditions and western influences. Being one of the most liberal countries in the region yes you CAN drink, and no you don’t have to cover from head to toe! The UAE prides itself on welcoming different cultures.
There’s always something to do here, whether it be going to the beach, visiting cultural heritage sites, tourist attractions like water parks (yes, it’s warm enough to go pretty much every day here!) or going to awesome events such as the Rugby 7s, the Grand Prix or one of the many huge concerts like Kanye West, David Guetta, even Megadeth! If you have any questions about living and working in Dubai please let us know.
If you’d like to be a part of our growing LUSH family please send your CV, application and covering letter to – email@example.com by 30th September 2013
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.