m.Paani’s award winning mobile-based rewards program empowers families by connecting their spend to exciting life-changing rewards – in the areas of education, healthcare, employment and finance – that they really care about and can transform lives. Our dream is to empower every family in the world to be able to achieve the life to which it aspires. m.Paani won the Hult Prize 2011 and was honoured by President Bill Clinton and the Clinton Global Initiative. m.Paani is also a winner of the India Rising Star Award 2013, Sankalp Awards 2014 semi-finalist, Echoing Green 2013 finalist, Conquest 2013 finalist, and investee of UnLtd India, among others. Share our dream? We would love to hear from you.
17 Apr 2014
Opportunity has expired
We are looking for energetic, intellectually curious and entrepreneurial young professionals to join our team.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We may be a match if you are:
- An accomplished graduate / professional (we are open to diverse fields of study and love geeks who want to make a difference)
- Seek to apply your skills to have impact and want hands on experience in a startup social venture
- Compassionate and excited about working directly with underserved communities
- Independent, pro-active and resourceful, and thrive with little management
- Love puzzles, brain teasers and solving challenging problems
- Ready to learn, unlearn, and relearn. You don’t know what ‘quit’ means
- Take great pride in your work, are detail and deadline oriented, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (good Hindi and/or Marathi proficiency a significant plus)
We are looking for individuals interested in the following fields in particular (however please feel free to get in touch if you feel you bring other relevant skills to the team):
1) Business and Data & Analytics
- Help analyze relevant sectors applicable for m.Paani partnerships; familiarize yourself with the players in these sectors and take a role in engaging these players to expand m.Paani’s existing network of partners
- Work with the CEO and team to help develop m.Paani’s overall business strategy
- Engage in analytics across a number of areas including financial modelling and data analysis
- Based on findings from analytics, recommend and implement program changes to enhance the m.Paani platform and strategic direction. We are a start-up that not only values, but demands, input from our entire team
- Gain upfront exposure to the impact investor landscape through the full cycle of preparing pitches to meeting investors
Conceive, write and produce content for: 1) Marketing materials, 2) Blog posts and articles, 3) Social media outlets, 4) Grant and competition materials, 5) Newsletters, 6) Other internal initiatives
Collaborate with the team on new ideas and creative strategic directions
Prioritise tasks to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines
Spend time with m.Paani members in order to gain a better understanding of optimal communication strategies; incorporate member feedback to make program materials more effective
Help with general administrative tasks as needed
Compensation & LogisticsThese are short- to medium-term fellowships (2-12 months) with the potential for full-time roles for superstar performers. Stipends are provided for exceptional candidates. Fellowships are based in Mumbai, India.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.