Amplifying a brand's potential and impact
New York, United States
11 Sep 2013
Opportunity has expired
Brands create their own personality, feelings and rituals. We’re just here to amplify. Join us.
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
As a member of this team, you’ll use your analytical nature, creative thinking, media background (internships, coursework, etc.) and love of all things entertainment to help manage the media plans to some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. Calling upon your mathematical & analytical skills, stellar communication skills, adoration for strategy and working knowledge of Excel & Power Point, you’ll assist in providing research support for development of plans and objectives, providing strategies by investigating special opportunities with markets & vendors and maintaining media budgets and overall budget summaries for assigned accounts.
At the end of the day, you’ll take pride knowing you managed the coordination, implementation, monitoring and stewardship of approved media plans for your assigned accounts.
Our ideal candidate a self-professed nerd with an unabashed penchant for pop culture looking to break into the media advertising industry to learn the ins and outs of media planning and negotiating.
All serious candidates please include a cover letter indicating why you should be considered for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Passion for media and marketing / relevant media planning experience helpful
- A team player who has the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and who is capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Someone who can build rapport and relationships with co-workers and within the broadcast industry
- Algebraic math skills a plus; analytical thinking skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Excel is a must. Knowledge of PowerPoint and Strata is preferred but not required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously / excellent prioritizing skills to meet daily, time-sensitive deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Detail oriented with strong attention to details and follow through
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.