At MediaCore we believe that online video and mobile technology has the power to revolutionize the way people learn. We have built an award-winning educational media platform that helps leading ins...
London, United Kingdom
22 Nov 2013
Opportunity has expired
MediaCore seeks an extraverted multitasking magician who has the ability to look after every aspect of office admin and organization.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
At MediaCore we are helping change the world of education through video. Universities, schools and organizations all over the world are realizing that video is an incredibly compelling tool for enabling anyone to learn anywhere, anytime. MediaCore provides an award-winning platform that takes the complexity out of capturing video, building a media library, storing content, and delivering an exceptional learning experience to users viewing content on both desktop and mobile browsers. We're currently working with large universities and innovative schools all over the world helping them educate and train millions of people. If you’re passionate about education and want to work with an incredible team on building tools that are helping make a substantial impact in global education standards then MediaCore is for you.
MediaCore is looking for an extraverted multitasking magician who has the ability to look after every aspect of office administration and organization. You are organized, upbeat and trustworthy. You excel at keeping track of chaotic schedules, managing several things at once and have a great phone manner. You're a fast learner, and can quickly jump on a wide range of tasks that vary from day to day and range from helping our product marketing team, to engaging with customers, to helping with general office duties, organizing conferences, etc. You're proactive and possess solid communication skills and professionalism that you bring to everything you do. Your writing skills are exemplary and you enjoy dancing with words. You have a team-first attitude and thrive in a creative, dynamic work environment where you enjoy working directly with others.
- Managing the office and taking care of everything from keeping supplies stocked to helping keep things clean and orderly
- Building case studies on some of our big clients and providing write-ups for conferences, competitions and blog posts
- Completing marketing tasks, writing website copy and coordinating conference and trade show logistics
- Helping with product support and chatting directly with customers on an as-needed basis
- Managing a variety of other tasks and projects that come up on a daily basis
- A degree in business/marketing OR a number of years of experience in a related position for a technology oriented company
- Fast learner - able to learn new programs and skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong proficiency with Mac OS X, Word, Excel, Google Apps
- Comfortable with identifying and solving problems
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Any internet marketing or public relations experience is an asset
- Experience in the media industry is a plus
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.