With just a few measurements and a little 3D technology, Metail gives you an accurate representation of how you’ll look in the latest garments before you make the purchase.
London, United Kingdom
14 Jun 2013
Opportunity has expired
PHOTOGRAPHY OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
With big growth planned in the next year we are looking for someone who likes a challenge and can get stuck in with improving our photography processes and set up.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We are looking for a Photography Operations Executive to manage our busy photography rig and to develop the photography function here at Metail. With big growth planned in the next year we are looking for someone who likes a challenge and can get stuck in with improving our photography processes and set up. As part of the Operations Team, you would be involved in working with retailers to ensure that their garments are processed and made available on their websites as efficiently as possible and to the high quality Metail expects.
· Managing our photography rigs in London and at our retailers’ studios
· Responsible for planning photography on a weekly and monthly basis
· Organising photographers to run the rigs and managing samples
· Involved in setting up new rigs at retailers
· Developing the rig technology/kit and improving the photography process
· Organised and make things happen – good at managing projects
· Personable – good at interacting with lots of different people both within Metail and with our clients
· Quick learner and adaptable - job role is always likely to change as Metail grows
· An interest in Operations – likes to understand processes and systems and wants to improve them
· Preferably photography experience in a retailer/e-comm studio
· A top degree
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.