With just a few measurements and a little 3D technology, Metail gives you an accurate representation of how you’ll look in the latest garments before you make the purchase.
London, United Kingdom
14 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
We’re looking for someone who can manage the launch of our biggest contract yet. Join us at Metail and work with our major Blue Chip Client to launch our cutting edge technology in Asia!
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We provide products and services that make it easier for people to buy clothes online. Our cutting edge technology is integrated in retailers’ sites and shows shoppers how clothes look and fit on them before they make their purchase.
This exciting opportunity will give the project manager a chance to manage our first launch in Asia. You will work closely with our client and all internal Metail teams and it will be your overall responsibility to scope the required work, develop a plan and manage delivery against this plan.
This is a great chance to travel and experience working in a dynamic and growing tech/fashion start up.
- Project manage the launch of the Metail technology on our high profile client’s site
- Responsible for delivery of this launch and management of relationship
- Work with Development team, Business development, photography and digitisation teams within Metail
- Manage third party contractors when required
- Work with our client to understand their requirements and constraints
- 2+ years experience, with at least 1 year of project management experience
- Experience of software project management highly desirable
- Experienced in working with cross-disciplined teams and working with and managing customers/suppliers
- Working knowledge of Asian market and language skills desirable but not essential
- Want to be part of an exciting and fast growing company and make a difference
- Focussed on delivery
- An interest in software and technology development
- Organised and thorough
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Motivated and self-starting
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.