The end-to-end microinsurance solution for mobile operators
London, United Kingdom
16 Apr 2014
Opportunity has expired
Marketing & Communications Manager
Be part of making super-fast growth Africa/Asia/Latam start-up go from big to global by launching & managing our marketing & comms strategy
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Responsibilities of Marketing & Communications Manager
- Develop Bima’s global communications strategy
- Understand Bima’s business, and play a key role in developing and applying key Bima messages
- Apply creative and writing skills to the creation of external and internal media, including:
- Social media output
- Press releases & reports
- Opinion leader pieces
- Manage international Bima events
- Drive branding and design initiatives for Bima’s B2C branding initiatives
- Manage suppliers day-to-day, including PR agency, web manager, and designer
- Manage basic website SEO & manage supplier in any required website re-design
- Languages: fluent in English and French/Spanish a plus
- 3-5 years minimum work experience in corporate communications, advertising/brand consulting and/or journalism
- Strong university degree
- Experience within Africa, Latam and emerging Asia Pac or insurance industries is preferred
- Experience in, and/or have knowledge of, telecommunications and/or insurance is preferred
- Looking for someone eager to work for a small company and enthusiastic about launching, running and developing the marketing & communications strategy of our business
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand different stakeholders and cultures, ideally in emerging markets
- Be creative, driven to succeed, and a self-starter
- Have excellent conceptual and writing skills – specifically, the ability to tell a complex story simply
- Strong attention to detail, with focus on stakeholder management, quality of written content and ideas
Some international travel will be required, including occasional trips to developing countries in Africa, Latam and AsiaColleagues and suppliers will often be based in different time-zones. A flexible approach to working hours will be required: conference calls will sometimes be held in the evening or early morning, to account for different time-zones
Please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: applications without cover letter will not be considered!
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.