Mind Candy is an entertainment company, with offices in London, Brighton, New York and San Francisco, that creates global brands with online games at their heart. Over 80 million kids have joined our leading brand, Moshi Monsters, and Moshi has expanded incredibly successfully offline into books, magazines, trading cards, toys, videos games, music, mobile apps and cartoons.
London, United Kingdom
21 May 2013
Opportunity has expired
Seeking a super creative and analytical Marketing Manager to assist with Mind Candy's marketing expansion
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Mind Candy is an entertainment company that creates global brands with online games at their heart. The leading brand, Moshi Monsters, is a fun online world where kids can adopt their very own monster, go on adventures, play games, solve puzzles, be creative, and communicate with their friends. Over 80 million children have joined the site online. Mind Candy has expanded successfully offline into books, magazines, trading cards, toys, videos games, music, mobile apps, and cartoons.
We are now seeking a super creative and analytical Marketing Manager to assist with the companies marketing expansion across it’s diverse range of services and products working within the existing global marketing team based in London, UK.
You'll be involved in:
- Leading the marketing for one or a number of Mind Candy’s global projects / services owning the marketing plan from inception through to execution.
- Clearly identifying quarterly campaign objectives as part of the company wide OKRP process and track all campaigns against these tangible metric goals & objectives.
- Producing a dynamic marketing campaign for each key project and managing the creative production / planning of the campaign utilizing the internal teams and suite of external agencies from creative production through to media planning.
- Tracking all key metrics through the “marketing scorecard” and present these key deliverables weekly to all internal key stakeholders to further optimize our live campaigns.
- Working alongside all internal teams to ensure marketing plans are clearly communicated across all internal campaign stakeholders and where appropriate feedback gained to shape future marketing planning.
- Managing relevant global marketing budgets for your respective service / product tracking all projected / actual spend and frequently report this back to the Head of Marketing / CMO
- Working with the PR & Communications teams develop the global PR plan and assist the team to execute where required.
- Working with the various teams and agencies execute our various consumer marketing channels across Search, Online, Email, TV, Print, Affiliate, SEO etc
- Developing innovative cross promotions with both pre-existing and new promotional partners including licensing, brand, retail partnerships etc.
What you'll bring to Mind Candy:
- Firm understanding of key online / mobile gaming metrics including ARPU, CLV, ROI, MAU, DAU etc and ability to report on them.
- Great understanding of the evolution of online marketing technologies and strategies specifically around online gaming and mobile.
- Strong strategic planning with tactical implementation of global marketing campaigns / plans.
- Strong understanding of marketing of online and mobile games.
- Strong grasp of and demonstrated success in acquisition and retention marketing.
- Hands-on experience with managing campaigns across multiple marketing channels and territories.
- An acute sense of lifestyle trends, media savvy, pop culture hit lists and brand marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong judgment, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of broader entertainment industry; games, music, and movies etc.
- Experience of managing small marketing teams / individuals, preference but not essential.
Please attach a cover letter along with your CV outlining why you think you'd be a perfect match for this role. We look forward to recieving your application!
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.