Why do insanely smart people from around the world give up traditional job ideas and instead come and work for MindValley?
J-O-B is a dirty word. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, educational and something that makes you excited so much, that you jump out of bed each morning.
Screw the Traditional 9-5 Job. Instead, get paid to Play, Create, Learn and Grow. It’s like Being a Child Again. But with a Salary.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere - which you can apply to your own projects and become much more employable. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Here are some More Perks:
* An office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll
* Our company is a 6 time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award
* Work on a team that's launching some of the most innovative and highest grossing apps on the iTunes store
* We have our own 150 seater Auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups in our city. Tons of growth and connection opps
* Annual trip to paradise island, a team of 100+ folks from 32 countries, killer growth opportunities, flexitime and more
* Plus, we'll give you a Macbook or PC laptop which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours
Tons more perks listed on http://www.mindvalley.com/careers
Plus you'll enjoy flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to - a competitive salary, and you'll get to work in a small international team, and plenty of equipment and applications to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.