MOO was born out of a love of beautiful, high-quality print. Print is simple and wonderful. We love it. We help our customers print things like Business Cards, Postcards and MiniCards, making it ea...
London, United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Head of Product
Join an award-winning online print business that aims to disrupt the $100 billion global print industry.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in over 180 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating.
- We like smart, nice and ambitious folks to join the hard-working 'MOO Crew'
- We're a social bunch, and our work style is collaborative, open and meritocratic: we don't like showboating or petty politics
- When our work is done we love to party: our annual summer bash has become a thing of legend
- We're all keen foodies, and every Friday we all sit down to lunch together
- Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday to celebrate!
The Head of Product Management is responsible for leading a team of rockstar PM’s to discover and uncover customer needs, defining amazing and ambitious products and delivering those products to market.
The day to day management of a large and diverse product management team. Work closely with creative, UX, UI, marketing and technical teams to support and deliver amazing products. Ensuring the delivery of product strategies, product definitions and ambitious product plans across a broad portfolio of print, web and mobile products
A passion for product. A passion for managing, coaching, mentoring and getting the most out of high performing individuals Proven track record of recruiting and retaining top tier product managers.
Experience with multiple frameworks for qualitatively and quantitatively discovering and uncovering customer needs and product opportunities. Analytical and data driven Comfortable in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment.
- You think big but operate pragmatically
- You lead by example and set the pace
- You don’t take yourself too seriously....
- And...you must be eligible to work in the UK
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.