MoRally is an early-stage gaming startup in Berlin that recently received €100,000 in seed funding.
19 Jun 2013
Opportunity has expired
CTO and Co-Founder
We want a co-founder to help our start-up that already has €100k in seed funding.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
MoRally was founded by Juma (CEO) and Sebastian (CFO). Juma is experienced in strategy and SAP consulting and developed the business model in his master’s thesis in Innovation Management and entrepreneurship. Sebastian has worked about 10 years in financial consulting and already founded a successful startup. This dedicated team is looking for YOU as a CTO and cofounder.About the offer
MoRally combines two major trends in gaming and sustainability and has a lot of market potential. We are going to implement an online platform with strategic, educational board games for adults that allow users to donate by playing instead of paying. Companies back donations of €1 per game per player and use our games as an innovative communication tool.
Two games have already been developed by us from over hundreds of play-testing sessions. We’ve received very positive feedback from about 300 hundred play-testers. We will run two Kickstarter campaigns this year to raise more funding, attain users and get an investor on board. MoRally is a small seed-funded startup where you can expect a base salary but a significant amount of shares, and endless opportunities for growth!
When & Where
- Full-time cofounder
- Located in the center of Berlin – the rising European startup city that offers an awesome standard of living
- Generalist profile covering front-end (60 per cent), back-end (30 per cent) and administrator skills (10 per cent)
- In-depth knowledge of current web technologies
- Ability to design an architecture and implement a fancy user experience
- Experience in game development is a huge plus
If you would love to work in an educational gaming startup that creates real social impact, please contact us.
Awards & Scholarships of MoRally
- Exist Scholarship
- Social Impact Enterprise Scholarship
- Startup Weekend Enschede/NL 2012, award-winning team
- Startup Weekend Berlin 2012, award-winning team (“Most Innovative Idea”)
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.