MOVE Guides is a one-stop-shop for international relocation. We help you plan an end-to-end move from with expert city guides, unique move planning tools, and price comparison and booking for services like shipping personal goods, opening and bank account and finding a home. Life is too short to stay in one place.
6 Feb 2013
Opportunity has expired
City Launcher - France, Belgium & Holland
A global citizen with an entrepreneurial spirit
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Want to join a group of global citizens revolutionizing the multi-billion dollar international relocation market? MOVE Guides is looking for a French City Launcher to join our rapidly growing team as a summer intern. City launchers drop in like special ops and launch a city from the ground up within in a matter of weeks. It’s a mix of building local relationships, ground up research and hustle for a true all-rounder. We’re rolling out MOVE Guides around the globe and we need the best. If that’s you, contact us asap!
What You’ll Do For Each City
- Launch four cities in France, Belgium and Holland over two months
- Become an expert on the local processes, conventions and pain points in each
- Identify, pitch and negotiate local supplier and marketing partnerships in each
- Deliver materials, research and partnerships to the product team
- Source an awesome local community manager in each city
Who You Should Be
- An ambitious hustler who thrives in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- An excellent communicator who rallies people around a vision and conveys info clearly
- An intellectually curious global citizen who thrives in new places with new people
- An awesome executor – we’ve got the process, but you need to make it happen
- Strong experience building and negotiating partnerships with many stakeholders
- Excellent written communications - experience blogging or generating content, a plus
- Fluent in English and French; strong understanding of French culture
- Experience living and working in France or Belgium and abroad, a plus
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.