MOVE Guides is a one-stop-shop for international relocation. We help you plan an end-to-end move from with expert city guides, unique move planning tools, and price comparison and booking for serv...
6 Feb 2013
Opportunity has expired
City Launcher - France, Belgium & Holland
A global citizen with an entrepreneurial spirit
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Want to join a group of global citizens revolutionizing the multi-billion dollar international relocation market? MOVE Guides is looking for a French City Launcher to join our rapidly growing team as a summer intern. City launchers drop in like special ops and launch a city from the ground up within in a matter of weeks. It’s a mix of building local relationships, ground up research and hustle for a true all-rounder. We’re rolling out MOVE Guides around the globe and we need the best. If that’s you, contact us asap!
What You’ll Do For Each City
- Launch four cities in France, Belgium and Holland over two months
- Become an expert on the local processes, conventions and pain points in each
- Identify, pitch and negotiate local supplier and marketing partnerships in each
- Deliver materials, research and partnerships to the product team
- Source an awesome local community manager in each city
Who You Should Be
- An ambitious hustler who thrives in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- An excellent communicator who rallies people around a vision and conveys info clearly
- An intellectually curious global citizen who thrives in new places with new people
- An awesome executor – we’ve got the process, but you need to make it happen
- Strong experience building and negotiating partnerships with many stakeholders
- Excellent written communications - experience blogging or generating content, a plus
- Fluent in English and French; strong understanding of French culture
- Experience living and working in France or Belgium and abroad, a plus
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.