Connecting owners, renters and traders within communities; empowering people to manage, move and maintain homes - from San Francisco to London or just down the street.
London, United Kingdom
6 Jan 2014
Opportunity has expired
The best of the best @ movebubble. Help us disrupt the property rentals market.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Movebubble is a new kind of collaborative marketplace where Owners, Renters and Traders can communicate and help each other to create safe and secure tenancies in properly maintained homes, anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a Developer to join our team at Movebubble: a funded startup looking to disrupt the property rentals market. This is a rare opportunity to join a development team in the early stages of building a product and help shape the growth of that team.
The ideal candidate will be an all rounder, happy working at all levels of the software stack, from data store to UI, and looking for a new challenge in a company where fast delivery and the ability to react quickly are highly valued.
Reporting to the CTO the candidate will be expected to work on every part of the product lifecycle. This will include working closely with others in the business to define what we are building, then building it, deploying it, and reacting to what we learn from it in production. A passion for technology is an absolute must, as is the ability to communicate your ideas to others.Currently the site is built on ASP.Net MVC with RavenDB as the data store. While experience of either of these would be very beneficial, enthusiasm and ability to learn would be just as valuable to us.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the CTO and CMO to define and deliver new features to Movebubble.com
- Write automated tests that ensure the ongoing quality of our software.
- Automate deployment to ensure that we can deliver into production quickly and with minimal downtime.
- Take part in decisions that shape the technical direction of the company.
- Web development experience using a modern, object oriented language.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Version control.
Nice to have:
- Experience with C# 4.5, ASP.Net and MVC 4.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Distributed version control (Git/Mercurial)
- Document databases (we use RavenDB).
- RESTful web services.
- Experience of JQuery.
please email your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.