We are a young and dynamic consultancy which advises local authorities, NHS bodies and other public service organisations on efficient and socially-focused public service delivery solutions, including staff-led mutuals and community social enterprises. Our consultants offer strategic advice on the best way to deliver public services that will ensure sustainability but also maintain the public service ethos and a social focus.
We provide hands-on support to commissioners and front line teams through the entire journey from options appraisal and business planning to transition and launch. We also provide advice on effective commissioning for economic and social value and support in implementing performance management systems for service improvement. As more for less is increasingly demanded from public services, we are experiencing a significant growth in demand for our support.
We are seeking new permanent employees who will make a positive contribution to the organisation and who have a desire to deliver real and positive change in public services.
Given our current success, the successful candidates will have the skills and experience to integrate quickly into live projects with minimum supervision.
In particular, we have two vacancies.
Role 1 will require:
- A minimum of five years’ experience either
working with the public sector or in a consultancy environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams and
building successful relationships with clients and delivery partners
- Someone who is able to demonstrate experience and success in delivering strategic advice and change to organisations
Role 2 will require:
- A minimum of two years’ experience either working
with the public sector and/or in a consultancy environment
- Someone who is comfortable undertaking in-depth analysis of business issues in order to provide evidence based recommendations
In both positions, the successful candidates will:
- Be educated to a high standard with a good
degree or equivalent
- Be highly numerate and have excellent written
and presentation skills
- Have well developed interpersonal skills and
the ability to quickly build relationships