myDogBuddy is a revolutionary peer-to-peer online marketplace, providing dog owners with vetted and insured dog sitters, disrupting the £1 billion dog boarding industry in the UK.
London, United Kingdom
21 May 2014
Opportunity has expired
Head of Digital Marketing
Looking for a talented marketing expert to join myDogBuddy - a well funded and fast-growing online marketplace for dog sitters!
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
myDogBuddy - Overview:
myDogBuddy is the fastest growing online marketplace for Dog Services in the UK, connecting dog owners with vetted, insured and reviewed dog sitter near them. Finding someone to look after the dog whilst owners go away is notoriously stressful, we solve that problem by providing a bespoke service enabling dog owners to find a loving home for their dogs to stay when they go away.
We are currently operating in the UK, but looking to expand to the rest of Europe over the next few months.
We are looking to hire a talented and ambitious Digital Marketer
and Dog lover to drive traffic, conversion and revenue and ensure we are at the
forefront of the digital domain’s latest practices and trends.
Leading a small team, your role will consist of devising the e-commerce strategy and being responsible for the marketing P&L you will be reporting directly to the CEO. You will run web analytics projects to fully understand what needs to improve or change in order to maximise the return.
A hands on Head of Digital Marketing who has a demonstrable track record in driving significant growth through the online channel. Tasked with profitably managing search and other online marketing activities you will be responsible for implementing and reporting on all acquisition campaigns and maximising results. An understanding of all aspects of e-commerce is key, particularly SEO, PPC, E-mail & eCRM, Affiliates, Content Management and Web Analytics etc.
It is vital that you understand the commercial elements of running an online business and are able to demonstrate where you have previously produced substantial ROI. You must also have experience in dealing with transactional websites and be at ease with agency management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital campaign management
- Solid background in Google Analytics and experience across several PPC channels such as AdWords and Bing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with a passion for using data to make strategic decisions
- Outstanding project management, communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent copywriting, social media and creative skills
- Commercially astute and proven focus on achievement of ROI driving quality traffic through efficient budget management and reporting against KPI’s
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), other European languages desirable
- Managing a small team, reporting directly to the CEO
- Creating and managing an annual marketing plan and budget
- Defining marketing objectives and be accountable for their achievement
- Hands-on management of PPC, Display and Retargeting to ensure performance objectives are met
- Setting up and optimising accounts and campaigns, including keyword research, writing copy, budget and bid management
- Performance reporting and ROI analysis
- Responsible (with input from Product and Ops) for translating value propositions into marketing campaigns
Please send a short introduction of yourself and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.