- 1+ years work experience aftergraduating with a university degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong attention to detail
- Pastel or a similar AccountingSoftware package
- Good attitude and ability to workwith people of all backgrounds
- A love of animals is helpful asthe position is based on the Farm.
- Preparation of the following:
- Bank and Cash Reconciliations
- Salaries and wages for casualworkers
- Customer & SupplierReconciliations and customer invoices
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Month end journals and financialstatement preparation.
2. Liaise effectively with othermembers of the staff in departments such as Marketing and Fundraising to ensureaccurate and timely communication of information and to supply financial datafor their reports.
3. Daily pastel data entry of bank,petty cash, supplier and customer activity.
4. Stock Control of Shop (Merchandiseand Gabba) with stock counts once per month. Receiving stock from suppliers and checking amounts received match withamounts ordered
5. Preparation of reports on an adhoc basis e.g. Donations received and the corresponding expenses; Filmshoot expenses and receipts etc..
6. Assist the Head of Finance in thePreparation and Monitoring of Budgets and investigation of variances as well asin the preparation of the Jolie-Pitt Reports.