Only Bloody Human
Only Bloody Human
The world's first INTERACTIVE Adventure Film! Made by Travellers, for Travellers, led by Travellers! Jump into the community now & take part in the #journey!
5 May 2013
Opportunity has expired
Hey Designer...This one's for you!
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Does seeing bad, unfinished, unloved design make you want put your head violently through your computer screen?
- Have you realised that corporate design jobs and nuclear war are both equally destructive upon your creativity and capacity to live?
- Is being surrounded by supercharged, proactive and forward-thinking people every day more productive than 10,000 cups of coffee?
You'll need to have all powerful knowledge of:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign
- UX and UI design
- Communication and Brand Identity
- The freshest design trends and latest influences
- Digital Artworking
- The Zen art of “Organisation and Time Management”
Just as important, you’ll love working with us because:
- Creative thinking is the powerhouse behind your work
- You are AWESOME at what you do and you know it
- You get what it means to join a Start-Up (flexible, fervent, fearless, fast)
- You speak your mind & jump head first into situations others wouldn't
- Occasionally you have dreams about typography
- You are sharper than a very very sharp stick
It’s not required to have a college degree, so don’t stress it if you can’t show endless paper. We really don’t care so much for that.... experience, ability and knowledge is the true key. So show us what you have! It would be great to check out your portfolio and get a flavour of your work, or something similar. If you’re lacking that, hit us up with some URL’s and/or some samples of recent works.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.