Our mission is to make it easy for teams to discover, create, and deliver the right experience for each customer. For technical issues, follow @OptlySupport
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
11 Apr 2014
Opportunity has expired
Driven, competitive, enthusiastic technology aficionado to spread the value and importance of online data driven decisions
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Visa/Work Permit sponsorship may be available for this opportunity
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Such exciting times!
Read about the most recent developments from Optimizely:
Become one of the founding members of the UK sales team as we seek to accelerate our revenue growth even further. You will be one of the key drivers of revenue growth for the fastest-growing enterprise software startup today, redefining sales processes and evangelising our product and brand to prospects and customers.
- Optimizely came out of Y-Combinator in 2010 and is headquartered in San Francisco.
- We've raised over $30 million to grow internationally and open offices around the world.
- Optimizely is a website optimisation platform. We enable businesses to show the right thing to the right person at the right time.
- Our first product makes A/B Testing easy. In 3 years we’ve grown to become #1 in the category with 6,500+ paying customers including Starbucks, Disney, and Marketo.
- Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions.
About the Job:
We are expecting to continue to grow at a startling pace this year, and you will be a key element of that. In the first 3 months, you will learn the product, messaging, and sales process. By 6 months, you will be fully ramped and overachieving against your quota.
We are constantly trying to improve the way in which customers buy enterprise software. Our product allows our customers to create customised and optimised experiences for their end customers, and we want to offer that same level of customised and optimised experience for *buying* our product. To do that, you will need to dig deeply into a customer’s business requirements and share exactly how we can help each customer unleash a new wave of revenue growth and company success.
- A strong track record of performance in a previous quota-carrying sales role. SaaS experience a major plus.
- Genuine curiosity about the customer - what are they trying to accomplish? What is preventing them from doing so? What can they stand to gain from using Optimizely?
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Clear, succinct communicator. The best technical sales people communicate points clearly and succinctly, with an economy of words. They focus on using the vocabulary of their customer to help that prospect envision using and getting value from the product.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organisation better. Everyone needs to overachieve against their quota for the team to hit its goals.
- UK experience: Experience living and/or working in the UK.
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
Please email your CV and some information about why this role is interesting and relevant to you to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about the role.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.