Pivotal Innovations is the exclusive acceleration and innovation programme provider at Level39, Europe’s largest technology accelerator
London, United Kingdom
11 Jul 2013
Opportunity has expired
Innovation Programme Architect
Excellent opportunity at the heart of European tech innovation
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We run competition-based programmes, host events, write white papers, facilitate workshops, mentor startups, and attract key partners in producing the best in FinTech, Retail Tech and Future Cities innovation. We are the programme team that connects a complex eco-system of entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and policymakers to support, foster and nurture innovation here in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Ultimately, we will transform the shape of the industries we focus on by driving and supporting the growth and adoption of new technologies through our core value proposition.What does the role entail?We can promise you that your responsibilities will be wide ranging and exciting; in particular you will:
- design and deliver startup acceleration programmes
- plan and run events, including workshops, conferences and seminars
- facilitate workshops
- source, build and maintain client relationships
- source and manage delivery partners
- carry out general business administration
- analytical, thorough and with great attention to detail
- passionate about entrepreneurship, startups and business incubation
- proactive, courteous and hungry to learn
- bring a strong suite of diverse business consulting skills
- self-motivated and able to thrive in a fluid environment
- ambitious, results-oriented and client-centric
- team-focused and non-hierarchical in management style
- experienced entrepreneurs in technology, design and build businesses
- networked within powerful communities of innovators and influencers
- professional and collaborative within complex multi-stakeholder environments
- also escapees from the City (some of us, anyway!)
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.