as snackers, we faced a dilemma – we craved delicious, but knew we should choose healthier. what we were looking for just didn’t existing in the snack aisle. so we went to work. and after a lot of ...
London, United Kingdom
20 Jun 2012
Opportunity has expired
Work for the u.k's most exciting snack brand, gaining experience in sales and marketing
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- help spread the popchips™ love by supporting the popchips team within sales and marketing activity
- create an engaging, positive and memorable experience around the brand in store, at events and on the street to build brand love
- bring on new customer relationships and make popchips look amazing on shelf
popstar core responsibilities:
- manage and execute popchips activations instore and at events
- embrace, understand, and implement brand strategy
- identify opportunities for future events
- help drive sales to retail partners through sampling and brand visibility
- support the marketing team in the popoffice as and when required
- opening up new accounts on the high street & in food service
- re-engaging with accounts that have previously stocked popchips
- building relationships with key individual retailers and making popchips look amazing on shelf
- track, maintain and manage call files
- help to manage day to day sales initiatives
- supporting the sales team in the popoffice as and when required
popstar core requirements
- knowledge of the local market, local current events, and surrounding areas
- overall knowledge of national trends, pop culture, and what's cool and chip
- flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- must be self-motivated, proactive and happy to work independently and as part of a team
- happy to work in the field and the pop office as and when required
- must have full driving license
- must have daily access to a computer with microsoft® office, working internet connection, and e-mail account
- three month contract- july-september inclusive with potential to extend
- performance related bonus paid at completion of contract
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.