- Draft and edit letters of intent, concept notes, proposals, and program reports for institutional and corporate donors within Samasource’s existing network.
- Work with Grants Manager on preparing grant submission packages, manage internal relationships with the keen ability to track and collect information within tight deadlines
- Create original online and offline communications, including: program case studies, pitch decks, and other donor-focused communications.
- Work cross-functionally with the Director of Marketing to understand our target audience and to set the tone and voice for all donor-facing communications and manage a comprehensive content calendar for our blog and social media.
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university in Journalism, English or related field preferred
- 2+ years of grant and report writing with a proven track record writing concise, compelling copy to engage stakeholders
- Familiarity with traditional foundations and corporate donors a must – government and/or PRI experience a plus
- Fluency with budgets and comfortable with numbers
- Impeccable grammar and excellent copywriting skills a must
- Experience with early stage technology-related non-profits or social enterprises a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with multiple assignments - exceptional attention to detail a must
- A desire to change the world
- Outgoing personality and great sense of humor
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.