Bored of snacking on the same old rubbish because there’s no better choice? Frustrated at not being able to find healthy snacks? Lost when trying to decipher food labels? Saviour Snacks is an exciting new start up which provides expertly curated, healthy snack boxes to your home or office on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
London, United Kingdom
8 Jul 2014
Opportunity has expired
Operations & Buyer Manager
A hands on position for someone who loves making things run more efficiently and who has the gift of the gab!
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Saviour Snacks is looking for a real superstar, someone seriously bright and enthusiastic to come on board as our Operations & Buyer Manager. In a nutshell - if you love logistics and making things run more efficiently, are a true self-starter, energised by negotiating the best deal whilst building genuine relationships - then this could be your role!
You’ll analyse and implement, forecast and schmooze and become totally obsessed with making sure that our Saviour Snack boxes get into the hands of our customers in perfect condition. Plus you’ll have huge amounts of ownership and the chance to build your team.
So, if you’d like to be part of the original crew to make Saviour Snacks boom, then join us in our soon to be glamorous offices in Shepherds Bush and have the best and most fun experience ever – learning like you’ve never done before.
Tempted? Go on, apply and have the chance to become our Saviour
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- We’re doing far too much of everything manually, so need all our controls and processes looked at. From tightening up how we talk to our fulfillment house, to stock management, quality control processes, shelf-life analysis (to name but a few). HELP!
- Ordering the stock in a super savvy way. You’ll need to assess if we are working with the right suppliers… and whether we’re buying at the best possible prices. You’ll develop smart cost saving strategies so that the business can grow in a scalable way
- We want to work with our partner brands in a more strategic way and have some exciting plans to develop these relationships but… need someone to make them happen.
- Plus, if we were to say, ‘let’s move in to Europe’ – we’d need you to figure out how.
- …and if you’re obsessed with rubik’s cube then you’ll love getting your head around the product selection, forecast planning and metrics analysis for our weekly menus
- Oh, and did I mention we’d like as much of this automated and integrated in to our new website as possible? We’d look to you to guide us on this
SKILLS & EDUCATION:
- Slightly obsessed by making things work in a more efficient and effective manner
- Ability to chat and charm, someone who’s an excellent communicator with inherent negotiating skills
- Data driven and analytical decision making, solid tech and numeracy skills
- Ability to generate meaningful insight and present findings
- Phenomenal project management, a proactive and creative thinker
- Start-up / hands on mind-set with the ‘I bust my balls because I love it…’ kind of approach
- Beyond excited by the opportunity to make something run in a more effective and efficient way
- Naturally pro-active, quick at problem solving, who shows initiative without being bugged
- Someone who works well under pressure in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven team experience as well as working autonomously
- … and if you have an affinity with food and healthy lifestyle, it’s a mega bonus
- Our offices are currently based in Earlsfield, South-West London but we are moving to Shepherds Bush in August
- Please send your CV and cover letter by Friday 25th July, explaining your desire for the role to email@example.com
- We need you asap! We’re looking for candidates who are available to start as soon as possible
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.