Seedrs is one of the leading equity crowdfunding platforms in the world. We let investors invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they care about, and we let entrepreneurs raise capital from friends, family, angels, institutions and the crowds, all through a simple, online process.
We were the first equity crowdfunding platform in the world to gain regulatory approval, and since our launch we have earned awards and set records that include the following:
- Won London Web Summit Startup Competition (February 2012)
- Named one of the Top 20 Startups for 2013 by startups.co.uk (December 2012)
- Launched and closed first-ever crowdfunded cohort campaign (October 2013)
- Became first equity crowdfunding platform to expand across Europe (November 2013)
- Won the Great British Startups Cup 2014 (July 2014)
- Launched and closed first-ever crowdfunding convertible equity campaign (July 2014)
- Launched and closed first-ever equity crowdfunding campaign for a listed company (September 2014)
We are currently funding an average of over £1 million a month into nearly 10 deals per month, and we are seeing over 500% year-on-year growth. As importantly, we pride ourselves on our “crowdfunding done right” approach, building a sustainable business that treats our users—both investors and businesses—well over the long term.
We are backed by a group of top investors including DFJ Esprit, Faber Ventures, Luke Johnson and many other angels, along with our own customers.
You can see more information about our company and our team at http://www.seedrs.com.;