ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. We focus on transforming IT by automating business processes and consolidating IT across the global enterprise.
Santa Clara, CA, United States
14 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Manager, Social Media Marketing
Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily
Santa Clara, CA, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
We are searching for a Manager, Social Media Marketing who will be responsible for leading the use of social media to further the awareness of ServiceNow, extend the voice of our customers and drive thought leadership. The Manager will help develop and extend a social community and also enlist the participation of employees, partners and customers. Through the use of social media, the Manager will provide another channel to reach prospective customers and expose them to insight, experiences and education that will help facilitate the selling process.
- Develop and evolve the company social media strategy as an integrated component of other marketing efforts
- Utilize social media properties to amplify the voice of ServiceNow customers in sharing their experiences and perspectives
- Utilize social media properties to advance thought leadership through use of ServiceNow executives and subject matter experts
- Integrate social media with our annual Knowledge conferences, seminar series and trade shows or conferences to extend the company’s presence beyond the physical event while also generating increased attention for the event itself
- Adopt the usage of new technologies and platforms for social media as they fit with company objectives
- Determine metrics and measures to assess the success and needs of social media
- Provide internal training and coaching to facilitate best practice use of social media and encourage broad adoption by employees
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 4-6 years of experience running social media/social marketing for high-tech, B2B companies
- Experience working with Enterprise IT preferred
- Must be creative, organized, focused and energetic
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.