At Skimlinks, we believe in building innovative, groundbreaking products that solve real business problems in clever ways. We want to build products that our users love to adopt, and that are welcomed by advertisers and end-users as much as by publishers. We are looking for an experienced, technical Product Manager to join the team.
This exciting role will involve the following:
- Conceptualise, launch and optimise technology products
- Take ownership of all facets of the product: engineering, commercial, UI/UX, marketing, P/L, legal, etc
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy to all levels of the organization
- Engage closely with the engineering team to coordinate the best technical implementation methods
- Engage with all stakeholders and agree upon schedule, milestones and success metrics
- Perform analysis on both existing product performance, as well as assess competitive landscape and viability for new initiative
Here at Skimlinks we love dedication, enthusiasm, and innovation. We're shaking up the online monetization industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it's not just hard work: we also appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way.
- You have a very strong technical background, preferably a computing science degree and/or experience coding
- You have experience managing a Product end-to-end with software / web technologies
- You have an in-depth understanding of Online Advertising
- You have software development or database experience
- You are data-driven and have experience applying statistical concepts
- You have a burning desire to work in a startup that is making waves in the online publishing and affiliate marketing world.
- You have experience designing or working closely with designers on projects with heavy UI/UX focus
- You have an understanding of Data Science and / or Natural Language Processing
- You have an entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.