SkyStar Ventures is a tech incubator for Internet and mobile-based startups. We focus on digital media-related products and services in the content distribution, publishing, social media, and e-commerce industries. The incubator is supported by Kompas Gramedia Group (KGG), the largest media conglomerate in Indonesia. Through experiential education, the incubator’s mission is to guide participants in maturing their ideas and executing their products efficiently. SkyStar Ventures aims to strengthen entrepreneurship capabilities and facilitate the development of online businesses in Indonesia.
15 Oct 2013
Opportunity has expired
Key Technologist wanted for a startup incubator to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
SkyStar Ventures is a tech incubator for Internet and mobile-based startups. We focus on digital media-related products and services in the content distribution, publishing, social media, and e-commerce industries. The incubator is supported by Kompas Gramedia Group (KGG), the largest media conglomerate in Indonesia. Through experiential education, the incubator’s mission is to guide participants in maturing their ideas and executing their products efficiently.
SkyStar Ventures is looking for a Senior Developer to lead IT project development and offer strategic advice on system architecture and quality management throughout the incubation period.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic system development advice and timeframe
- Advising the selection of IT landscape, architecture, and development roadmap
- Introducing new technology framework and advise on the selection of the framework, based on different business requirements
- Manage project timelines and ensuring that the deliverables established are met
- Interviewing, hiring, and leading the technology team
- Guiding startups in managing technical challenges throughout product release and launch phase
- Identifying technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business
- Ensuring the continual operation of mission critical hardware and applications
degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
2. At least 3 years of experience as a programmer and systems analyst for small-to-medium sized businesses to multinational corporation(s);
3. Proficient in:
a. Database optimization– MySQL
b. Programming Languages – Object Oriented:
- C, C++, Objective C;
4. Knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of various programming languages, databases, and IT infrastructure, and the ability to advise on the best solution for a specific project, based on that knowledge
5. Knowledge of software development methodologies
6. Who we're looking for is:
- Confident and results driven
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and startups
- Planning or currently in the process of developing a startup is a plus!
Please send your cover letter and Resume to email@example.com or contact for any questions!
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.