Smarter Good is a global services firm that provides a range of services for social entrepreneur-led non-profit organizations and non-governmental agencies
9 Dec 2013
Opportunity has expired
Fellow, Grants Management and Editorial Services
We help global social enterprises scale their impact
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The position will require you to work collaboratively with a team of writers and researchers to:
- Oversee the production of well-crafted submissions that use data and statistics to produce fact-based arguments for funder support
- Apply a keen sense of the language that appeals to funders and foundations
- Optimize the writing talents of our highly skilled team by providing constructive on-the-job coaching and training
- Native American English speaker located in Manila, Philippines or with desire to relocate to Manila, Philippines for 12-24 months
- Minimum 3 years of grantwriting experience in the nonprofit sector. This may have been gained through a leadership program, fundraising or board role or any combination thereof
- A university degree from a top-ranked university. All relevant majors considered
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience helping others perfect their writing
- Experience and/or genuine interest in international development, community development, and social entrepreneurship
- Demonstrated aptitude and attitude for entrepreneurial and start-up settings.
We want to get to know you better, but we hate cover letters. Instead of writing one, we ask you to please response to the following 3 questions. Please email your responses along with your resume to Rafael Fuchs-Simon (firstname.lastname@example.org). Best of luck!
1) Which of your past roles was most relevant to the Grants Editor and Strategist position? Can you give a few examples of initiatives you led in that role that developed skills you feel will be relevant to Smarter Good?
2) From your vantage point, what are the critical challenges social entrepreneurs face? Which social entrepreneur or social enterprise do you admire and why?
3) Why are you making this choice to work with a company focused on the global social sector?
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.