Songkick.com: Track your favorite bands so you never miss them live!
On a Plane, United Kingdom
1 Mar 2013
Opportunity has expired
Business Development Manager
A rising superstar who will create new global partnerships for Songkick
On a Plane, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Although Songkick is built around fans, we reach those fans through an increasing number of partners. This can be via our partnerships with Bandcamp, Foursquare, SoundCloud, Spotify, YouTube, and others. This can be via our developer platform, which enables thousands of individual developers around the world to innovate on top of our concert data. This can also be via partnerships with the label, artist management, and agency communities from Tokyo to Nashville. To support this work, Songkick is looking for a dedicated Business Development leader to evangelize Songkick to our various partner communities. This role will report to our CEO. The role will require a substantial amount of travel and (when not on the road) would likely be based in London (though we are open to considering other locations for the right candidate). We’re looking for someone incredibly dynamic and ambitious and expect you to drive Songkick’s long term partnership strategy.Responsibilities:
- Evangelize Songkick’s overall mission – to get more fans to more shows by using technology to improve access to live music
- Build deep relationships and deliver fantastic integrations with global partners that can accelerate Songkick’s mission. From the giant tech platforms to online music services
- In partnership with our development team work to make Songkick’s API and database the central nervous system for live music data
- Natural evangelist. You’re highly persuasive, charismatic, full of passion, energy, and quick to empathize, you can sell anything that you really believe in
- Ambitious, you’ll be known as a rising star with incredible potential. You’ll likely see business development as an exciting stepping stone on your path to a broader start-up leadership role
- A passion for technology and music
- Extremely organized. You’re always on top of your email, and have proven experience juggling a wide-range of relationships impeccably
- Analytical, focused on highly scalable solutions
- Excited to travel a huge amount to meet partners in person and expand our global network
- Connected. You’re an active participant in the communities you care about and naturally build a network of peers and mentors around you
- Used to achieving a lot with limited resources
- Start-up experience a plus
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.