Position available in a cutting-edge property investment company with a strong focus on technology. Join a young expanding business with fantastic opportunity for growth.
We’re looking for someone to manage the daily requirements of our growing residential property portfolio in central London. We require an energetic, proactive and motivated individual to join our entrepreneurial team. As part of the core team, you’ll have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative business with big expansion plans. We’re a young and enthusiastic team working in a start-up environment with some of the biggest agents and landlords in London’s SE1. We’re also working with international investors and we’re now expanding our operations and company.
With this aggressive expansion headed up by a Y-Combinator funded tech and property entrepreneur, we like our team to be hungry and rewarded for their success. This means that new team members start on £21k with salary rises or bonuses according to company growth and individual performance. Depending on your level of experience, we may offer you an initial internship prior to a full time position.
The role includes:
- General property management
- Managing queries from current tenants
- Managing the maintenance team
- Understanding the mechanics of our property business
- Talking to clients and investors
- Previous exposure to the property industry is required, although you do not need specific experience in property management.
- You'll get an iPad
- You'll have your own Samsung Galaxy S3 - with unlimited data
- Your own desktop computer with better-than-HD dual screens
- Two weeks bonus paid holiday time over the festive season
- Working in a small team means your voice is heard
- Progressive approach to the way they operate - modern systems and no red tape