We want to connect millions of people with their favourite songs and create a service that people love to use. We believe music should be easily accessible and that listening to music will make people live richer lives. We want to create a win-win situation for people who love listening to music and people who love creating music.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
15 May 2013
Opportunity has expired
Head of Consumer Marketing Latin America
Join us and help grow the Latin America consumer base from Brazil.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected tens of millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 21+ markets and growing fast!
We seek an outstanding leader to run our LatAm consumer marketing team. As the head of LatAm Marketing, you will develop and lead a team responsible for communicating to and growing the LatAm consumer base. People have an incredibly emotional connection to music and it is your mission to make sure people in the U.S. develop a similar connection to Spotify.
This individual will work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams such as Product, Business Development, PR, Label Relations and Brand Partnerships to effectively acquire, activate and retain Spotify consumers in LatAm. Charisma, creativity and strategic thinking are essential to this role. This individual will be based in Sao Paulo, and will report to the VP of Global Marketing.
- Drive the leadership, direction and development of Spotify’s consumer marketing strategy, plans and execution in LatAm
- Identify primary target audiences and delivering best-in-class content and solutions through direct and third-party channels
- Develop consumer marketing strategies for successfully driving awareness, growth and loyalty through traditional and digital channels
- Leverage existing relationships with third party distribution partners to extend reach and speed to market for Spotify
- Work closely with Spotify Artist & Label Relations teams to drive the music industry agenda within consumer marketing initiatives
- Manage the marketing budget for LatAm to ensure marketing programs executed are ROI optimized
- BA/BS required. MBA preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience growing a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with a track record of proven leadership and a collaborative mindset
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with managing external agency relationships
- Fluency in written and oral Portuguese and English is essential, Spanish is a plus.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.