We are very lucky to have some fantastic volunteers committed to our cause, and we are now looking for an outstanding individual to undertake a communications internship for 3-5 days a week at our London office (travel expenses paid, hours flexible) reporting to the Communications Director.
In turn, we aim to offer you invaluable work experience and the chance to support some of the most vulnerable children in the world. Internships at Street Child are guaranteed to be busy and varied and this is a great opportunity to offer real value to our team whilst gaining valuable experience in return. Equally you will have the opportunity to shape your own experience here according to your skills, goals and knowledge, and we will do our best to support you in your career development.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Strong academic credentials;
- A proactive and professional approach;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience of writing copy and use of social media in a professional capacity;
- Experience of digital media, in particular, website development a significant advantage;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- A keen interest in charity and development.