Super Star Stylists
Super Star Stylists
Who are we? We’re a group of well-known entrepreneurs from the worlds of magazines, technology, retail & venture capital looking to reinvent the salon experience in the UK and across Europe. We’re looking for a customer obsessed store manager to manage our team of talented stylists, serve our beautiful customers and launch and run our flagship store in central London.
London, United Kingdom
26 Sep 2013
Opportunity has expired
Customer Focused Store Manager
Join a group of well-known entrepreneurs for this exciting opportunity to reinvent the salon experience in the UK and across Europe.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
What are we looking for?
Someone like you!
- An ambitious, smart go-getter who is obsessive about ‘wowing’ the customer. Customer service comes instinctively to you.
- You love people; you love working with them, managing them and serving them.
- You are a team player. Egos are left at the door. You are willing to try new things and challenge the status quo.
- You are friendly and approachable, but convincing and confident in your opinion and choices. Decision-making comes easily to you.
- You are very organized, with impeccable attention to detail. A born planner and list maker, but okay to stray away from plans when you have to.
- You flourish in a high pressure, work hard/play hard environment.
- You can live our values of fast, fun and accessible.
- Proven customer service management experience in the hospitality industry. Hair salon, beauty salon, hotel, spa, or restaurant experience preferred.
- You are computer-literate and able to use booking and POS systems.
- You have experience managing large cross-discipline teams and have worked with high-end customers.
- You know how to manage staff effectively in order to hit store targets – marketing campaigns, product reviews, leaflets, etc.
Your four main responsibilities are to ensure that:
1) Every customer leaves the store feeling wonderful
2) The day-to-day operations of the store are run effectively and efficiently
3) Staff are happy, healthy and motivated
4) The store meets or beats its targets
What can you expect from us?
- A more than competitive salary & benefits.
- A chance to join a growing company, and the opportunity to grow your managerial career and enjoy the glory as the company expands.
- To work with the company founders including our award winning creative head Hair Icon Zoe Irwin in growing an exciting brand and company.
- Enjoyable team stuff like in-house yoga and pilates, nights out, and dinners on us.
- A culture set up around employees’ wellbeing, which is fun, fast, and accessible.
Most importantly we will treat you as a partner and owner of our business. We will listen to you, give you responsibility and share the rewards of success.In the not too distant future, all sorts of opportunities could be knocking on your door.
With a fast career-track to roles like running your own franchise, running a portfolio of beauty bars in a region and possibly international prospects too!
We want to hire the best, change the market for the better, delight customers and have fun.
If you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
How do you Apply?
To apply, send us two things via email by submitting:
- An up-to-date CV with your contact details
- A short covering letter giving an example of your best customer “WOW” moment. (Please ensure you include the role you are applying for in the subject line.)
We will be holding first round interviews from 2nd September 2013. Weekend interviews will be available for those unavailable weekdays. We are looking for people who can start in September and initially be based in Central London.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.