Overview of the Role
This is a new role within a happy, small and dynamic charity team based in West London.
The role involves working closely with the CEO on the required direction and delivery of the fundraising strategy. The role will be key to the charity’s growth and success. This position is a demanding but rewarding one.
We are an educational children’s charity working in Nepal that has delivered phenomenal results in a short period of time (www.cairntrust.org)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Strategic - To develop and implement a successful Fundraising Plan, in line with the charity’s strategic operating plan and continuously improve its effective delivery.
2. Fundraise - To expand charitable revenue over the next three years by securing funds from
existing and new income streams
· corporate partners
3. Donor Management - To maintain and manage the current donor base and further develop successful relationships with existing and new donors.
4. Team Work - To contribute to the general operations of the charity, assisting in the day to day running and activities of the charity.
The ideal candidate should have:
· wide and varied experience of working in fundraising with a proven track record of successful delivery and stakeholder management.
· a proactive, self motivated, creative, hard working, enthusiastic and mature outlook.
· knowledge and experience of successful marketing and PR.
· excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills.
Although initially a temporary voluntary position this role has the potential to expand to a permanent paid position.