The Collective is London’s most highly regarded and widely referenced film and TV location agency, promoting a database of over 2,000 prestigious residential and commercial properties for hire.
In the past twelve months we have worked closely with some of the biggest films to have hit (or are about to hit) cinema audiences across the globe; Skyfall, Les Miserable, World War Z, Dark Knight Rises, Thor II, Fast and the Furious 6, Judge Dredd, The Sweeney, Quartet and Great Expectations. We also provide locations for many of the UKs much loved dramas: Downton Abbey, Luther, Call the Midwife, Black Mirror, Silent Witness, Lewis, New Tricks, The Thick of It, The Hour, The Hunted and Mr Selfridge.
Due to the short deadline/quick turnaround nature of the hires we administrate, the office environment is fast-paced. We are a close, good-natured and tight knit team of hard-workers focused on continually delivering a high standard of service.
We are looking for a new member of the team to take ownership of a new part of our enquiry department. At the moment a large percentage of our time is focused on high-value, commercial property hires. But we want to ensure that the company capitalises on every possible opportunity and gives a high level of service to clients across the board - so we are looking to appoint a talented individual to take the lead with an exciting new role to manage our residential portfolio.
- Evolving existing relationships with residential location owners
- Working with the library assistant to enhance the quality of our residential listings and features
- Being involved in the scouting process to secure high value additions to the database
- Working with the MD to strategise future directions of the department
- Increasing the overall offer of the residential side of the enquiries team
- Processing residential filming enquiries (receiving briefs, arranging site visits, negotiating terms & fees, generating hire agreements, invoices etc)
Key objectives of the role are:
- To work with the Managing Director to agree and set out a clear 12 month vision for the development of our residential portfolio
- Engage regularly with the relevant departments within the organisation – MD / Library / Enquiries / Marketing / Acquisitions
- To quickly grasp a sense of ownership of this role and take the lead in driving forward improvements to maximise the return from this extremely important section of our database.
- To evolve into a larger team that deals exclusively with residential enquiries.
- To become the dominant residential service in the market place; the first port of call for anyone seeking a residential property as a filming location.
- An ambitious and highly intelligent professional seeking a suitably ambitious company
- Passionate about the media industry, only apply if you harbor a genuine interest in film, TV and the visual arts … including music videos and TV commercials
- Genuinely interested in the London architectural landscape
- A proven achiever in a previous sales or target based role.
- Experienced in account management, client development or along similar lines would strengthen your candidacy.
- Knowledgeable of Greater London geography (desirable)
- A willing contributor & generous with donating their time for the wider develop of the company.
- Well presented with outstanding all round communication skills
- A warm but professional telephone manner and the natural ability to build rapport
- Diplomatic and calm
- Proficient in photography (desirable but not essential)
- Technically proficient in all conventional Microsoft Office. The ability to use design packages such as In Design and Final Cut Pro is also a welcome bonus
- The holder of a clean driving licence
If you think you are the perfect candidate, please follow the application instructions below.