The Intern Group
The Intern Group
The leading provider of global internship programs.
3 Sep 2013
Opportunity has expired
Head of University Relations
Business Development role in top global start-up, working out of Chile in Latin America!
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
You will be based in Latin America and there will be a fair amount of travel involved with the role (to international educational conferences attended by universities from around the world, and road trips you organise to universities in particular regions).
Skills & Experience Essential
- At least one year+ work experience in any industry
- A pro-active, determined, assertive attitude
- Goal-oriented and motivated by success & achievement
- Fluency in English
- Ambition - join a rapidly growing organisation at an early stage and grow with the company
- Great people skills and great telephone/skype manner
- Experience of living, studying, working or (extensive) travelling abroad
- No Spanish required (we work in an English speaking office environment, although Spanish would be a definite plus)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus (to create and edit marketing documents)
- Knowledge & passion of the international education/travel industry
- Knowledge of Latin America, London, Madrid & Hong Kong
- Knowledge of the US education system
- Interest in technology is a plus
As a young organization exiting start-up phase, we offer a competitive package, and a high quality of life in Chile.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.