The Intern Group
The Intern Group
The leading provider of global internship programs.
3 Sep 2013
Opportunity has expired
Head of University Relations
Business Development role in top global start-up, working out of Chile in Latin America!
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
You will be based in Latin America and there will be a fair amount of travel involved with the role (to international educational conferences attended by universities from around the world, and road trips you organise to universities in particular regions).
Skills & Experience Essential
- At least one year+ work experience in any industry
- A pro-active, determined, assertive attitude
- Goal-oriented and motivated by success & achievement
- Fluency in English
- Ambition - join a rapidly growing organisation at an early stage and grow with the company
- Great people skills and great telephone/skype manner
- Experience of living, studying, working or (extensive) travelling abroad
- No Spanish required (we work in an English speaking office environment, although Spanish would be a definite plus)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus (to create and edit marketing documents)
- Knowledge & passion of the international education/travel industry
- Knowledge of Latin America, London, Madrid & Hong Kong
- Knowledge of the US education system
- Interest in technology is a plus
As a young organization exiting start-up phase, we offer a competitive package, and a high quality of life in Chile.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.