About This OpportunityWe’re looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to take on a 4-month role leading the 2013 Mince Pie Project.
The Mince Pie Project is an annual mince pie auction, featuring 100 of the UK's best chefs and restaurants. We've raised almost £40,000 for charity since 2011 and been featured on BBC One, Channel 4 and Radio 2 and in The Sunday Times, The Guardian & the Evening Standard.
We have big plans for this year, and are looking for someone to lead and manage this years project. You’ll be working closely with The Mince Pie Project founder and charity trustees, and building on the work done in the last 2 years.
- Setting strategy & goals for the project ahead
- Creating and executing a project plan
- Building and managing the project team
- Overseeing operations, marketing & finance
- Liaising with sponsors & charities
- Degree from a top University
- 2+ years of work experience in a top tier management consultancy, professional services firm or in industry
- Passionate about food, drink & the restaurant industry
- Highly practical, motivated, self starter
- Project management desirable, but not essential
- Management experience desirable, but not essential
The role is perfect for someone making their first move into entrepreneurship, food & drink or social impact. This is a rare opportunity to be given real responsibility, from start-to-finish, in an exciting short-term project with limitless potential!
This opportunity has expired